Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello World

Why the name? It's a multiple reference: 
"Technobabbling" is the (sometimes handwavy) technical jargon employed commonly in science fiction. It could be anything from "timey-wimey detector" (which was an excellent bit of lampshading) or "reverse the polarity" to "calibrate the metagenic warp enhancers with multibeaming biofilters."
That paragraph can also be titled "How to drive your spell checker insane."

If you're not familiar with the Babel fish, I'm surprised.

In an alternate spelling, it was a reference to "The Wrong Trousers." But it turns out they don't spell it that way.

What is this about? I'll copy the "About Me" from my FB: I felt like changing this, so I did.
Wow, that was helpful. I guess that's why I have some blogging to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment